Sunday, March 20, 2011

Finding My Way

 "Be nice to others on your way up, you'll need them on your way down."

Sometimes, we don't always get what we want, and life don't always go as we planned how we want it to. It's about accepting and making the best out of it that really counts. I still can't seems to vent enough about how disappointed and hurt I still am. It's okay, like I've said, Family tsis kawg rau ntawm neb. It's just hard to believe that you guys really are what you seem to be. But I tell you, I don't go on and talk shit about your family, so don't you dare going on talking shit about my family. You'll see the bitch in me. Ain't no lie.

I see everyone around me figuring out on how they wanna do life, I sit here and wonder, just where and how do I want to do my life. I'm not so sure no more. My vision starts to blur as I live in this day by day life. Sometimes I wonder, how do I know it's the right path to take, because I feel like being on my own, I'm not so sure what seems to be right or wrong no more. I don't know how I want my future to be like. I want a happy future, just no motivation to get there. Don't get me wrong, my Husband and I are truly in love, we're still kids starting a life together, and I wonder, how do these young kids do it now and days? I mean, my husband got a stable well paid job, yet sometimes we still tend to suffer a bit here and there with our bills. Do they not have bills? Do they not worry about where life will take them too, because I worry.

It's been awhile since I've talked to my Dad, but even tho I haven't mention about how I miss him, I know he knows that with every beat and even the skipped once I still miss him. Tonight, I wonder once again, how life would be like if he was still here. Would Ma still suffer as much as today? And just how lonely she must feel now that I'm so far away as well. I wish he can reach out to me, just one simple sign to reassure me that he's with us and looking out for us. *Sigh, right now everything is crashing down on me and I can't think straight. I just, I just miss him so much it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment