I just got done watching a movie called Nkauj Nab Siv Ceeb. This movie had opened up my eyes and indeed taught me a very valuable lesson in Marriage and Life itself.
Ua ib sim niam txiv, yuav tsum sib hlub tshaj plaws. Yuav tsum uv thiab zam taus txhua yam, txawm tias yus tsis txhaum los yuav tsum tau zam thiab hlub tshaj yav tas. Peb ua neeg nyob, yeej yuav muaj tej zaum ua yuav ua tau yuam kev, txawm li cas los, yog niam txiv lawm, yuav tsum ua lub siab loj tshaj plaws. Tsis txhob muab lwj leej lws tus los si nyiaj txiag saib hlob tshaj yus tus txiv los si poj niam. Kev txij nkawm tsuas zoo thawj tug, yog dhau lawm ces, lwm tus yeej yuav saib yus tsis muaj nuj nqis lawm os. Ua neeg nyob tsuas paub hnub no xwb tsis paub tag kis, yog li ntawv yuav tsum qhia rau tus yus hlub tias hlub tshaj plaws. Tsis yog hais ntawm lub ncauj xwb, yuav tsum ua kom tau in yam pub rau nws, ua yam dawb paug tsis yuav nuj yuav nqi. Tsis tas li, yuav tsum muab yus txoj sia saib muaj nuj nqis, vim ib ntsais muag xwb ces, yuav plam mus. Thaum plam lawm, txawm yuav qhuaj thiab thov npaum cas los, yuav tig tsis tau lawm os mog. A happy successful marriage is when the words I and You becomes into Us and Our. Unconditional love is what will keep the relationship alive. In a healthy marriage, there's no secret. Love the ones that love you and even the ones that don't. Never take your life for granted, because once it's gone, it's never coming back. Appreciate what you have and work for what you don't have. Hard work really paid off. Express your love daily, because no one knows what tomorrow may bring.
Nancy Thao Loves Lee Xiong;
Forever ain't enough Babe.

Kaying, that movie made me cry so bad. I watched it so many times, four or five if I count, and goodness I cried as hard as I did the first time on all those other times after. Good moral! Not all Hmong movies nowadays are a waste.
ReplyDelete-I wasn't so please at how they dragged the movie, but I understood the storyline. And it made me realize so much, because I was truly upset at the stupid wife. Therefore, I will make sure, that I don't ever do something like that in MY marriage life. And yes, not all Hmong movies nowadays are a waste. Our Hmong people are getting so good.
ReplyDeleteIt feels good to actaully watch and learn, literally! Very true. :D
ReplyDelete