Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Upset & Hurt

     I'm not sure what to say, or even how to start this. Your own son, turns his back on you when you needed him most? Knowing that you've suffered so much for him through all these years when she simply asked for help, you shut the door right in front of her face before she even asked. You and your wife, selfish. So selfish. You go on and tell others how you're the "better" person and that it was her fault all along. Simply just cause she never spoiled you as a kid, well, hello! She's a single mother of 7 kids. One hand as a mom and the other as a dad, what do you expect? Boy, you're fucked in the head. I pity you. Again, I've lost all my respect for you. You proved me right and I'm glad to say, thanks for calling to bitch at me, cause you've just proven to be the pussy whooped man that I said you were. You go on, go on and ignore my Ma's phone calls. Just remember, karma is a bitch, it will get you. You watch, one day, your ass will be crawling up to her, and i promise you, she ain't gonna accept you. So much for saying you're the "Right and Better" person. You sore selfish jerk.

      I miss my Ma and how, I wish I could be there for her. My heart aches every time I hear that she's stress and she has no one to turn to. Getting married, has made me realized that not only do my Ma needed me most, but I simply needed her most too. I don't regret, because my Husband always assure me that I've made the right choice. My only regret is not being there for her, and standing up for her, when others step all over her. I can't put it in words about how disappointed and hurt I am. I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive and forget. I'm not holding on, it's just unbelievable about how far these people has taken this small issue and made it so big. I say, bring it on then, cause admit it, you never liked my Ma from the start, son don't play your little innocent games and try to make my Ma look like the bad one.I want to be able to protect you when people bash on you, stand up for you, when others step all over you, and speak for you, when you feel like you just can't be heard. I love you Mama, and I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment