Wednesday, May 18, 2011

                                I know that your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me,
                                 and that you can survive without me. I know my heart will never be the same, 
                         and I keep telling myself I'll be okay, even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger.
                                                                         I love you my Fat Girl <3 

I miss this Fat Girl. I miss her annoying me, and making me stay up late with her just watching as her chunky ass bounces as she run back and fourth being a mo guy. (Haha) Miss her being silly. Miss holding her in my arms and falling asleep to her cuddling with me. Miss everything about her.  I don't know what I'll ever do without her. She'll always be my Baby Fat Girl. I know she miss me too, and it hurts when she's on the phone asking for me, and looking for me, but I'm no where in sight. Wait for me K Boo? Auntie will be there soon. I don't know how to not miss her and how to not think about her, because every time I close my eyes, I see her, and if I'm not thinking about her, I'm dreaming about her. I love you Boo-Boo. Muah! See you soon Baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment